Monday 26 October 2015

How I Chose Tactical Pest

I was on the lookout for pest control services in Waxhaw, North Carolina, and the varied treatment providers made it difficult for me to settle on the best one. Some quoted unbelievably low rates while one technician even swore that he will kill all the termites in a single day!

I was left befuddled and decided to turn to the internet for assistance. A systematic search was soon underway and I tried to narrow down pest control providers that were licensed, bonded, and fully insured in North Carolina. A friend happened to recommend Tactical Pest and Termite Solutions and I found that they not only fulfilled the above criteria, but also offered a free no obligation quote.

A technician arrived soon enough and inspected my house carefully before suggesting non-repellant termiticide treatment. I asked for further details and he elucidated that the liquid chemical will be applied into the soil all around the house by drilling. I understood that the termites won’t be able to detect the treatment and will unwittingly carry it into the house. As it spreads throughout the colony, all the pests will be killed soon. He even explained that the plumbing and heating lines will not be a deterrent as termites are bound to cross the ‘barrier’ at some point or the other.

He followed this up with a warranty against future infestations and also assured me of follow-up inspections. I took the time to check out the references given by the company before signing on the contract.

The technicians were skilled and experienced and did quite a fine job. They did not push any offers or additional services on me either.
A month later I am happy to see that the termites have truly ‘disappeared’!

0 comments:

Post a Comment